NELA will be surrounded by 4th of July celebrations & firework spectacles this Thursday. Join the crowds at these following locales. Or set up the lawn chairs in the front yard?
Starlight Bowl – July 4th Salute to America
1249 Lockheed View Dr.
Burbank, CA 91505
Fireworks begin at 9 p.m.
Downtown Los Angeles
4th of July Block Party in Grand Park
200 North Grand Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90012
La Crescenta Elementary School Playground
4343 La Crescenta Ave.
Gates open at 4 p.m., close at 8:30 p.m.
Event features live music, carnival rides, food trucks and a fireworks show at 9 p.m.
“Americafest 2013” at Rose Bowl Stadium
1001 Rose Bowl Dr.
2 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Gates open at 6:30 p.m., with live music and entertainment at 7 p.m.
Americafest fireworks show begins at 9 p.m.
- 7-11 a.m.Kiwanis Pancake Breakfast at South Pasadena Fire Department
- 7:45 a.m. Greenest Fastest Mile Down Mission Street
- 10:30 a.m. Opening Ceremonies on the outside steps of the South Pasadena Library Community Room
- 11 a.m. 4th of July Festival of Balloons Parade down Mission Street
- Noon – 3 p.m. Games and activities in Garfield Park
- 5:00 p.m. Opening of Stadium at South Pasadena High for bleacher seating (Blast of Horn)
- Food service, music, moon bounce for kids.
- 5:30 p.m. Opening of stadium for field seating.
- 6 to 8:45 Music and more
- 8:50 p.m. Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts Color Guard. Flag Salute
- 8:55 p.m. Star Spangled Banner with fireworks bursting in air
- 9 p.m. Fireworks Show