The Theodore Payne Foundation is opening its nursery for their annual plant sale and fall festival this weekend. A great way to get in your fall plants and help support this wonderful California native garden.
October 14-15, 8:30am-4:30pm
Members 15% off plants, non-members 10% off plants; 10% off seed to all
* Hundreds of unique native plants, including scores of different
manzanitas, sages and ceanothus; dozens of different grasses,
groundcovers, trees, succulents, irises, heucheras and buckwheats —
and much more! Create your wish list before you shop:See our nursery
inventory, updated each Wednesday.
* Fabulous selection of native plant seed, including colorful spring-
* EXPERT ADVICE from TPF staff and volunteers!
* Hand-crafted ceramics, prints, jewelry, textiles and other gift
items (Saturdays only)
* Live music (Saturdays only) and lots of fun!
* New exhibit and artist reception in the Art Gallery