- Mr Q Cumber (soda of the year winner and first distibuted at Galco’s)
- Sweet Blossom line of floral sodas: rose, lavendar, elderflower and jasmine
- Ginger soda by Bruce Cost: fresh ginger, jasmine green tea and pomegrante
- French sodas from Rieme (company has been producing sodas since 1921)
- Volcanic Mineral Refresher (better for athletes than Gatorade: also helps hangovers/headaches)
The event benefits Friends of the Southwest Museum Coalition. Entertainment includes music performances, comedy and of course, soda sampling.
Soda Pop Stop, Inc.
5702 York Boulevard
Summer Soda Tasting
Sunday, July 22 from 5-8pm
$15 at the door